The benefit of an Aluminum Alloy Juice Squeezer is that it gives you the flexibility of enjoying your daily dose of juices almost every day and even when there is no electricity. The only thing that you need to do is put in a little bit of elbow, and hand energy and your relishing juice are ready for you in minutes. 🍊🍋
Features and Benefits:
- DURABLE AND HEALTHY - The manual fruit juicer is made of high-quality stainless steel and aluminum alloy with chrome-plating and polishing processing. It's corrosion-resistant and food-safe. Never worry about the health and original flavor of your fruit juice!
- MAXIMUM JUICE OUTPUT - Add efficiency to your juicing process. Ergonomic, superior squeezing power for maximum juice output. It adds convenience to bars, smoothie stands, and cafes.
- EASY TO USE - V-Shaped juice outlet makes it easy to pour the juice into a glass or other container. The smooth handle provides a comfortable and stable grip for easy operation and compression.
- EASY CLEANING - The components of the juicer are removable for easy cleanup. Plus, its small footprint allows it to sit on countertops without taking up too much space.
- STURDY LONG HANDLE - Handle made of high-quality, durable steel for easier juice extraction.
- HIGH CAPACITY BOWL - It can hold a whole lemon at a time; no need to slice the fruit in half anymore! Just put the fruits into the bowl and press.
- A GREAT HELPER FOR SQUEEZING FRUITS - The perfect choice to make juice manually. Design and enjoy your own original, healthy fruit juice from now on!
- Size: 23*10cm
- Color: Sliver
- Weight: 750g
- Material: Stainless steel and Aluminum alloy
Cost-Effective and Affordable
Automatic juicers are expensive in comparison to the Aluminum Alloy Juice Squeezer that is available at a cheap price. But an added advantage of using manual juicers is that they do not use electricity and therefore your utility budget is under control.
Juice method for fruits and vegetables:
- Cut the orange and lemon into two pieces. If it is a larger fruit, cut it into four pieces and squeeze the juice twice to squeeze out the juice. After the first squeeze, turn the juice cup 180 degrees, squeeze more times, and get more juice.
- If you squeeze fruit with a lot of juice, such as lemon and pineapple, you can take out the soft stalks first, cut into 3cm pieces, then cover and squeeze the juice.
- If it is a leafy vegetable, such as turnip, spinach, knead it first, then squeeze it.
- If it is carrots, celery, apples, and cucumbers, wrap them and squeeze them.
- If it is a potato, peel it, clean it, cook it, and cut it into 3cm pieces.